Just English Clinic is a series of books written based on the latest 2007 MOE syllabus. Each book consists of seven practice papers, and each practice paper is carefully designed to help students to:
- Acquire the essential tools needed to write appropriate content in their situational and continuous writing.
- Comprehend reading passages in both graphic stimulus and conventional formats.
- Understand texts by adopting systematic techniques and applying relevant semantic analysis.
- Increase their repertoire of vocabulary knowledge and grammar skills through cloze passages and multiple choice questions.
- Build their confidence in English to score the best they can in their final examinations.